This course specifically deals with water-based resin technologies, water-based coatings and their properties. The most recent theories, methods and procedures of emulsion polymerization, polymer types as applied to industrial applications will be thoroughly discussed. Waterborne resins including polyurethane, alkyds, epoxies, acrylics and other industrial polymers will also be discussed. Throughout the course, facts and findings as well as formulation guidelines will be presented.
Who should attend?
Designed to provide technical information for coatings manufacturers, industry suppliers and users of coatings and paint materials at all levels. It is specifically recommended for formulators, raw materials suppliers, paint users, chemists, engineers and quality control personnel.
What you will learn
- Gain an overall understanding of water-based resin and coating chemistries and formulations.
- Obtain up-to-date information on emulsion polymerization techniques and properties.
- Learn advantages and disadvantages of water-based coatings.
- Receive unbiased technical information on properties of raw materials, resins and coatings.
- Obtain latest technical information, trends and receive formulation guidelines.