The goal of this three-day advanced course is to update attendees on emerging technologies in polymers, coatings and nano-materials, and to convey the latest developments demonstrating practical aspects and utility of recent discoveries. Topics discussed include novel polymers and smart coatings, nanotechnology, new polymers and preparation processes, multifunctional coatings design and application, testing and evaluation.
Who should attend
This advanced course is specifically designed to brief polymers and coating personnel on the latest advances in science and technology of polymers and coatings. It is highly recommended for current paint and coatings personnel, technical managers, product development and formulators and all others who need keep abreast of this dynamic and complex science and technology.
What you will learn
- Recent advances in polymer science
- Applications of nanotechnology
- Formulation and application of multifunctional coatings
- Smart polymers, smart coatings and novel coating formulations
- Sustainable polymers and coatings
- Advances in instrumental analysis and characterization
- Future trends